Monday 3 December 2012

THE FAMILY TREE ( SAT.WE--December theme) | Gather

I am part of a great growing family

I'm marvelously memorable you see;

I'm the centerpiece of every DECEMBER

---folks come from far and near to see.

?

I was brought home when the baby was born

They gave me the top spot in the room---

They made me feel both loved and needed

---And cheerily cherished too.

Through many years they have loved me

Treasuring my green snow-flocked arms;

Although I may not grow fragrant fresh fir

---Their cozy Christmas lights keep me warm.

?

Their chldren gave me hand-nade crafts

I've watched them grow taller each year;

Yes, I'm the faithful Family Christman Tree

---But true Love brings me back each year!

2012 by DRR

P.S. Our 6 foot snow flocked artitaifial Christmas

Tree was purchased when our son was born--

(and he's just turned 40 years old)

Happy Birthday Family Christmas Tree!

(See photo of tree in my Photo Section)

2012 by Douglas Raymond Rose

Member Texas State Historical Society

Please provide details below to help Gather review this content. If it is found to be inappropriate and in violation of the Gather Terms of Service, action will be taken.

You have successfully submitted a report for this post.

Source: http://writing.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981789828

Movember USC shooting halloween camilla belle chipotle lsu football lsu football

No comments:

Post a Comment